Jan 19, 2015

Monday's Musings....... .Menus

So the weekends over and the new week begins.

 I had some "fun" this weekend but then it doesn't take much to excite me!

 As I sat with my morning coffee I was thinking back over the things that took place this weekend and it felt good for the second time. It brought me joy when I was doing them and again as I was reflecting. So a double whammy is always a good thing. Friday I finished all the week long chores up around 1 or 2 in the afternoon and then the hubs and I went to the Y. I had a good workout and enjoyed the sauna after. In the evening I finished some small crocheting projects.



These are just hair scrunchies. But I will do a few at a time when I can fit them in time wise and once I have a basket full they will be used as table fillers at this years shows.

Saturday I worked in my doodle pad and just had fun! And then in the afternoon I went back to the Y. Worked out a bit harder than usual and I am feeling it today. I have to say that it does feel good! 

Been trying to cook better and plan better as well so we can avoid eating out. This is not something we do much of anyway but it really helps our food intake and our pocketbook by not eating out. So lets get on to the weeks dinner menus:

Sunday..........turkey pizza and a chopped salad with balsamic vinaigrette ( we had regular pizza on friday night and it was requested that I do something like this with the turkey for the ballgames on sunday) I will try to take photos.

Monday...........bbq venison ribs, fried cabbage w/onions and hot peppers, green beans

Tuesday........chopped salad with tuna added for protein and balsamic vinaigrette

Wednesday.........oatmeal pancakes, turkey bacon and homemade blueberry syrup

Thursday........leftovers and macaroni and tomatoes 

Friday.......grilled chicken breast, chopped salad

Saturday........I'm clueless!

2 comments:

  1. We finally got back the gym yesterday. I honestly didn't want to go, but glad we did.

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...