Jan 16, 2016

Weekly Ponderings

This week has been a good one.

Had a couple of warm days and I needed to take some photos for my Etsy shop, but I was outside working in the flowerbeds and lost track of time. So no photos taken and now it is raining!

I will have to add that God is good. All of our needs have been taken care of for another week. 

Last week I shared here about how I am combining my morning devotion with journaling and doodling. I am doing this so that I can work on one page all week long. This way I work a little on it each day and have a completed page at the end of the week which I am sharing with you. 


Now some have ask what I am doing the pages with and the best way to answer that is to say, whatever I have on hand. I don't believe you have to have expensive supplies. I love kids art supplies and buy a lot of things when school supplies go on sale in the fall. What's some of your favorite supplies to work with? And please share what you been doing this week.

2 comments:

  1. Another lovely journal page.

    I've been sewing this week and nursing my knee that has been bothering me since mid-December. Doctor determined it's arthritis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teacher.....Arthur is no fun at all. I have "him" in both knees and hands the worst. And the worst thing I can do is sit. It makes my knees even stiffer and hurt more when I do get up. But we still like to sit and do our projects! So I get up from time to time and stretch and walk through the house if nothing else.

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...