Jan 29, 2016

Frenzied Friday

Well another crazy week around here. First we got all the snow cleared out from the driveway and sidewalks. And all the streets in our neighborhood as well. 

***************************************************

Been doing some weaving this week. In fact I completed my first rug.
And I will admit I am mighty proud of how it turned out.


Also been prepping for another rug.
Ripping and sewing strips together.
This is turning out to be a long process and not my favorite part I might add. So if anyone has any suggestions as how to make this a more pleasant task I would love to hear them!


So I will be doing more of the same all weekend long. At least that is the plan. I need to convince others that they do not need me for anything!
So what do you have planned this weekend?



3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love your rug - well done!

    I twine rugs, so I know the time it takes to prep the fabric. I don't know of any methods that makes it easier, faster, or more pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the rug. Definitely a labor of love. I plan on crafting the weekend away.p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tired Teach......I know you twine. I do as well. That is how I found your blog in the first place. So glad to have you stop in.

    Suzeq18.....Well how does it feel to be a year older? Thanks on the rug. Can't wait to see what all you make.

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...