Jan 25, 2016

Monday's Musings and Menus

I woke up to a cold single digit morning. But they say we will see the mid 40's before the day is over. This weekend was filled with a lot of snow removal and just plain old hunkering down. But today the deck needs all the snow to be gone.



And then I will be done with the snow......until the next one blows through.

Lets get right to the weeks menus. Last week was a bit crazy with the weather and all and some things got changed up and I did not fix the mexican casserole as planned.

Sunday.......Mexican casserole(so it got fixed today)

Monday......butter beans, fried potatoes and ham, cornbread

Tuesday.......chicken fajitas

Wednesday.......mini meatloaf, mashed taters, green beans and corn

Thursday......chopped salad, homemade pizza

Friday.......leftovers!

Saturday......soup of some kind

This is an easy week in the kitchen. And I admit, a not to creative one either. What are you fixing for the crew? 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful snow, I love pictures of it, I am glad we have not had any this year in Oklahoma
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...