Jan 18, 2016

Monday's Musings and Menus

Baby it's cold outside! 7* to be exact. Bone chilling wind up to 30mph.

I stayed in most of the weekend although I did get a walk in yesterday afternoon. But today I am not planning to stick my head outside. I am going to get some creating done today.

But first let me do the menus for the week. It will all be warm comfort food I can tell that right now.

Monday......a huge pot of chili

Tuesday......meatball soup with homemade sourdough bread.

Wednesday..........ham and potatoes, green beans, biscuits

Thursday......leftovers

Friday.......mexican casserole w/ a guacamole salad 

Saturday.....pasta E. fagioli soup  

So what are you eating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...