Mar 3, 2014

Snow Days

Today was a snowy day. Started out around 30 degrees but the temps continued to drop throughout the day and it is now around 19 degrees. We had about a half inch of ice and 6 1/2 inches of snow on top of that and I just might have to add that it is very heavy snow. 


This was a small section of the sidewalk where I shoveled so you could see how deep the snow was. But after I post it I see it really doesn't show very well!!

As the day went on the sunshine was pretty. And the blue sky was wonderful.


Funny looking sight around my garden pond which of coarse is frozen.



Well thats about it for now, but tomorrow is "Tasty Tuesday" and I have a treat for you.



1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! I'd love you to share this on The Maple Hill Hop today!

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...