Mar 10, 2014

Tasty Tuesday

Sometimes you just need a quick and easy treat. Something to satisfy a sweet tooth in the young and the old. Nothing that is to expensive. And something that you have all the ingredients for right in your pantry. And the best part is it is quick and easy!

Corn Flake Cookies

1 cup light corn syrup
4 cups corn flakes
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup peanut butter

Bring corn syrup and sugar up to temperature, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves. Add peanut butter and vanilla. Stir till peanut butter is melted, then pour over corn flakes and fold together till all is coated. Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Or line it with parchment paper. Allow to cool. Cookies will set up as they cool.



******I have even made these without the peanut butter and added maple flavoring instead of vanilla***** 

I hope you enjoy these as well as my kids used to!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...