Mar 14, 2014

Feel Good Friday



Today is a day to think about ourselves and what we can do to feel good. What can you do to lift your spirits? 

Perhaps taking some time to read in your bible, maybe something in addition to what you normally do.

Or doing a small project with a child or a friend. Seeing what others sees through their eyes always makes me smile.

Take a bit of time and sit in the sunshine. Soak in some Vitamin D and gather your thoughts.

Plan for the gardens and flower beds you are going to plant as soon as the ground thaws out.

So what are you doing today for yourself?

I am going to sit on the deck with my sketch pad and doodle for awhile this afternoon. Won't you join me?

Do take some time for you, you deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...