Mar 20, 2014

Thankful Thursday and This and That

The sun is shining today. And there is a slight breeze blowing outside. The two will work together to dry up the ground and get it ready for plowing.

 
The Heelers are enjoying time resting today after being outside for most of the morning. 
They try to act like they don't like each other, but I will find them laying together like this or even bathing each others faces. They are just like to kids.....I swear if they could talk they would be saying, he is looking at me, make him stop!!


Finished more of these crosses today and will add them to the totes of product for my upcoming shows.

***********************************************
Things I am thankful for:

* Auto insurance which helped replace my van

* The wind and sunshine which are drying up the soggy ground

* Our food stores from last summer

* the fact that it is time to start playing in the dirt again

* all of my craft supplies that enable me to stay occupied

* my energy level which has increased as I am losing weight and exercising 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...