Dec 30, 2015

Weaving Wednesday

We are almost ready to close out a year. And the best part of that is getting to start a new one.

Have you made your list of things to start or complete for the new year. I do not make resolutions but I like to have a sort of plan for the year in place, so I still have a day or 2 to complete that.

But as far as the weaving goes, my new(to me) loom is in my home and I am going to try to get it warped and ready to start wafting by the end of next week. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I have a friend that is coming to help me in that process. Well she says help, I say teach! But either way it should be done and ready to start working on.

But in the meantime I have a smaller loom that I have warped and I am making rug mugs on and I want to complete several sets of those in the next few days. So maybe next week I can have some pictures to share.

So come on and share with me what you have planned for 2016 and what are you working on right now.

3 comments:

  1. I don't make resolutions, but in 2016, I hope to reduce my fabric and yarn stash. Both are out of control. I hope to learn some new skills and maybe even take a trip or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't make resolutions either. I make plans/goals of things I'd like to see happen during the year. Projects I want to try, changes in my routines at home and ways to be more organized. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tired Teacher......I don't even want to talk about the fabric and Yarn!

    Suzeq18.....that is the way I am. it is kinda a bucket list for each year!

    Happy New year to you Both.

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...