Dec 1, 2015

Changing of the Mug

Happy December to you all.

It is time for the "Changing of the Mug".

Now just in case I have not made this clear in the past I have a thing for mugs, not just any mug, but big mugs. Mugs that hold 17 ounces or more. A mug that will get my morning started without having to run for a refill.

Now a couple years ago my son bought us a Keurig for christmas and I can make the perfect cup of coffee by running a large and a medium cup through to fill my cup. 

Now I have accumulated so many cups that in order to use them all and make them all special cups I choose one and use it for the whole month. Thus the Changing of the Mug happens on the 1st day of each month.

So my mug for December 2015 is..........drum roll please!


How about you do you use a big mug or a small one? 

And does your mug have coffee or something else in it? Share with us, we would love to know.
  

1 comment:

  1. I have about three or four favorite mugs (other than my everyday dishes) and like to alternate the mugs I use.

    Your December mug is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...