Nov 4, 2015

Wednesday...update.

I am still trying to get as many items in my Etsy Shop as possible for the upcoming holiday season. Several more items to go in today if the sunshine cooperates. 


This what my hubby is doing today, I think he would rather do this than eat!

But I am so glad he gets to do it and enjoy the outdoors.

Now I started on a month long endeavor Here.
And I just wanted to let you know that I have decided this is going to be harder than I thought it was! We have lots of things on our list to get done before winter hits and yesterday we were going strong at the list and the neighbor called and had a water leak, so guess who took off to help dig it up? So I had to stop and remind myself how lucky I am to have a thoughtful husband that will jump to the aid of a friend. And I continued blowing and mulching leaves because after all the real deal was getting the task completed, not who did it. End of the day the leaves were all done and the neighbor had water again. So it was all good.

Then at bedtime last night a buddy called and said since the weather was so good they ought to go fishing today. And to be honest with you I would rather be fishing too! So I encouraged him to go and enjoy the day. i will work around and get a few things done and then do some more work on things for the shop. 

So far this is reminding me that people are more important than stuff. So I would say that thankful November just might teach me a thing or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...