Jul 29, 2015

A Time To Be Thankful

There are many things in life that I really need to be thankful for and sometimes I really just have to stop and write them down and then ponder and pray over them for a spell.

I am so thankful that the rains have slowed down.

That the sun is shining.

And for the health of my family.

I am thankful for new friends that have been placed in our midst and hope we extend ourselves to them in the way it is intended.

I am thankful that we were able to take a dead tree out of our yard safely and that the wood will be used by others to warm their home this winter.




I am thankful for our food supply and preps since gardens have done so poorly with all the rains.

And for the ability to think 'out of the box' when it comes to food preparation.

I am thankful for the ability to exercise and support from my husband to do so.

There are many more but the most important of all is the gift of Jesus. I am so thankful for that gift and all that it means to me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...