Jul 27, 2015

Monday's Musings and Menus

Starting out another week and hoping I don't run out of week before all the stuff gets completed. One thing that I find so beneficial in staying on track and adding what seems like hours to my days is having my dinner menus planned out. 

Now breakfast and lunch is always pretty easy. Breakfast possibilities are eggs, oatmeal, pancakes, cream of wheat, things like that. For lunch we will grab cheese or peanut butter and crackers. Or even celery and peanut butter. But dinner I cook and I like having it planned out so I know what to lay out of the freezer. So here we go with this weeks menus.

Monday.....chopped salad, tuna casserole

Tuesday.....pinto beans, fried cabbage, cornbread, homemade relish or chow chow 

Wednesday.....baked chicken, dressing, green beans, coleslaw 

Thursday.....venison chunks w/ gravy, mashed potatoes, peas

Friday.....grilled trout, grilled carrots, chopped salad

Saturday.....turkey veggie burgers, baked beans

Sunday......I have not decided! We may have company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...