Aug 10, 2015

Mondays Musings and Menus

This was a busy weekend that just seem to fly by. I can't believe that school has already began. Now I don't have children in school anymore but we are directly affected by the school schedule because we live near an elementary and a middle school. They are only a block apart on a country road so we have to plan around the busses or we get stuck in traffic for what seems like ever. 

Now speaking of back to school I did some shopping this weekend and I will share that in another post, so be on the look out.


It has been extremely hot and humid, but we are expecting a cool down for a few days this week. I will be using what is in the garden when I can for dinners. So here is what the menu looks like for the week.

Monday.....chopped salad and sourdough pizza

Tuesday.....salmon patties, kale and fried sweet potatoes

Wednesday.......chopped salad and homemade marinara over whole grain pasta

Thursday.......fry bread tacos with all the toppings

Friday.......chicken, potatoes, carrots, onions, peppers and garlic in foil pouches and corn on the cob fixed on the grill or in the fire pit.

Saturday........flounder sandwiches with oven fries and baked beans.

Sunday....we may go out.

I sure would love to hear what you have planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...