Mar 17, 2015

Tasty Tuesday

Well I need to share a recipe today and since it is St. Patty's Day I picked a Hearty Corned Beef Salad. My oldest son used to love this salad. I hope you enjoy it as well.

Corned Beef Salad

7oz of macaroni (cooked and drained)

2 cups of canned corned beef

1 cup diced celery

1/4 cup diced onion

1/2 cup pickle relish

1/2 cup mayo

1tsp. prepared mustard

Mix all ingredients together, chill and enjoy!

***********************************************

Tips.......I used Miracle Whip and sweet relish. You make your own decision depending on what you like or have on hand.

We been having some real nice weather and I am so thankful for that. Today is not sunny but it is not raining either, so that is a good thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...