Mar 30, 2015

Monday's Musings and Menus

This weekend was a good one. A lot was accomplished and it did not rain till last night. It was a bit colder than I would have liked, but we dressed accordingly and trudged forward. Today is a beauty with the sun shining 
brightly already. 



Last weeks menus HERE served me well. But I must confess I did switch out tuesday and thursday. It really is such a help having menus planned I hope I can keep up with this throughout the summer months.

So here are this weeks menus.

Sunday......oven fried flounder, fresh collard greens and roasted onion/yellow squash/cauliflower

Monday.......BBQ pork served on a toasted Joseph's bread with coleslaw

Tuesday......grilled chicken and a chopped salad

Wednesday.....turkey veggie burgers, parsnip fries and a low carb chocolate frosty.

Thursday......tomato basil soup and a chopped salad

Friday........flat bread pizza and chopped salad

Saturday.......turkey and roasted veggies

Well now that feels like a load off my mind. All I have to do is cook it now. It seems to me to take longer to decide what we are having than to actually fix it!

Whats on your menu this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...