Mar 23, 2015

Monday and the Weekly Menus

Its Monday and there is a busy weekend behind me. But sunshine and hope before me. I figure I can take this week ahead and make it mine and that is what I intend to do, starting with our evening meals. 

Sunday.......we had chopped salad with ham.

Monday.......chopped salad and flatbread pizza

Tuesday......fresh roasted broccoli, cauliflower, yellow squash, onions and garlic sprinkled with shredded cheddar cheese

Wednesday......chicken broccoli stir fry

Thursday......chopped salad with tuna

Friday......taco boats served in romaine

Saturday........bacon cheeseburger salad

Planning my menus help save time and also makes me be prepared and not forget to lay something out. It allows me to use what I have in stock as well. We are trying to eat more whole foods and very little processed food. 

I just thought I would share a picture of Lil'Bit with you!
Have a good week and feel free to share what you have planned for dinner.






1 comment:

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...