Sep 17, 2014

Take a Clue

Sometimes I run around like a chicken with my head cut off! Never getting the list completed and adding more to it with each passing hour of the day. Do you have days like this too?

I am trying to make myself slow down and smell the roses!

Sometimes the Lord sends me gentle reminders to do so. When I saw this I knew exactly what it meant. And I went out on the deck, sat in a chair and propped my feet up for at least 15 minutes! But I really relaxed for the whole time. Well its a start!



Miz Maggie and Lil' Bit don't have to be reminded to seek out the warmth of the sunshine and relax awhile.

1 comment:

  1. Makes good sense Kim--we all need to slow down, smell the roses, as you say, and refill our spiritual strengths .

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...