Feb 8, 2016

Monday's Musings and Menus

I spent the weekend rolling rag balls to prepare for some more rugs. And now they say that there is snow on the way so all I gotta say is bring it on! I am ready for a few days of being inside and having nowhere to go or for that matter any way to do it if I wanted to.

Menus for the week:

Sunday(yesterday) we had football food 

Monday.....chili

Tuesday.....Jambalaya w/chicken and andouille and then I will add shrimps to mine as I serve it over rice. I have non shrimp lovers in my home. 

Wednesday.......chopped salad w/anything in the fridge leftover

Thursday........bacon, eggs, pancakes

Friday......turkey kielbasa with sauteed onions and peppers and cannellini beans and wilted kale.

Saturday.......Maybe going out to eat

So what is on your agenda and menu this week? 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...