Aug 14, 2015

Thursday's Tidbits

It was 57* this morning. I love it when things start to cool down. Although I believe this is just a tease from mother nature. I am sure we will have much more hot weather before the cool is here to stay.

Itsy bitsy spider, NOT! None of them are little but there are lots of them this year. I take a broom and clean down the webs and the next morning as the sun rises they are back again. I can almost hear the dialogue as I lay down to rest each night and the spiders come out to start the webs all over!!



I got new nail color this week and thought I might share with you.



 And here is a lovely that just just keeps coming up year after year. I love the colors and how hardy they are. They remind me that no matter how much rain or heat or lack of either that we may have, that God is always in control.


So that is a few tidbit that has been going on around here. What's happening in your neck of the woods?













1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I know what you mean about spiders. I joked to Hubby that I could hear them all making their plans to redesign the porch by morning, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...