Feb 15, 2014

Mixed Up Saturday

Lots of things to share with you today. 

We got more snow last night. It is pretty but I am so over the pretty part! I keep telling myself that clearing the snow is great exercise! Here is a few pics of what it looks like outside today.



I am spending time inside working on some crocheting that needs to be finished and put away in the gift cabinet. I will also do some walking on the treadmill or maybe do something on the Wii this afternoon.

I have an appt. with my Dr. this coming week for my yearly checkup, so I went this week and got my blood work done. This is the results of that little adventure.


This was the second stick and I felt her blow the vein as she made the original stick.
I hope the histamines do not start this itching on me now.

I hope all of you stay warm and safe and I will see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. The snow is beautiful and it does offer some excellent exercise!

    That's some bruise. I hope it's not uncomfortable for ya. Best wishes at the doc's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well At least I can say that the bruise is not uncomfortable. That is one good thing. Fingers crossed on the Dr. I am trying to get some of my numbers down a bit.

      Delete

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...