Oct 8, 2014

Hump Day!

Wednesday is the middle of the week. But to me it screams " you are running out of time"! I completed a few more items yesterday and got several more to the final stages.



Today is a beautiful day so far. So my energy level is up and my creative juices are flowing. What more could a girl ask for? Perhaps several more hours in the day or days in the week? I really got to get back to it.

Don't forget my show this weekend is in Chillocothe OH at the Ross County Fair Grounds. So if you live in the area or want to travel for a day trip, stop in and see what all is being offered. And say hello, I would love to meet each and every one of you.

2 comments:

  1. If I was on a road trip to see Daughter, I would be able to stop in and meet you. It's a beautiful day here too.

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...