Oct 7, 2014

Busy with This and that

Got alot going on around here this week. I am attempting to complete as much as possible to take to a show that I am leavong for on friday. It is at the fairgrounds in Ross County Ohio. So if you are in the area stop by and see me, I will be in the floral building. Here is a few pieces I have completed.




I am working on a few more items today so more pictures to follow.

It has been chilly here at night, with a pretty hard frost saturday night.lots of rain has been falling from the sky so it is sage to say that Fall is here and winter is on its way.

I love your comments and I read everyone of them. So don't forget to say hello.

1 comment:

  1. I love the coffee filter one. I have been wanting to use an old coffee pot for a planter, but couldn't figure out what to do with the metal filter piece. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...