Jul 21, 2014

So Very Thankful

Well after the post I wrote the other day I feel like I need to just slow down and be thankful.
I am always thankful but I guess the other day I just needed to remind myself to stop and smell the roses. Or as the Lord would say, "Be still and know that I am God"

I am very thankful for my dad. He celebrated his 87th birthday this past friday and he still enjoys gardening so much.

I am thankful for the produce that his garden produces. Even though I pick most of it. 

I am thankful for just having time to spend with him.

I am thankful for the sunshine and the vitamin D we get from it.

And also the 3 days of rain we just had. Things are so green this morning.

I am thankful my hubs has a new "to us" riding lawn mower so he does not have to push in the high humidity.

I am even thankful to be able to wash clothes and hang them out today.

I am so thankful for the change in attitude toward food that my hubs has taken lately and I completely give the credit to the one above. 

So thats it for today. See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...