Oct 4, 2010

Meet Miz Maggie

If you will look to the right you will see a photo of her. I would like to introduce her to you. Maggie is almost 7 now and she is a Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler). Until she was about 6 months old she was a slick haired dog like heelers are suppose to be and at 6 months she started getting fluffy and soft. After I did some research I found that only one in every 200 are "softies". She is very unique and I am not just talking about the fur. Although she does feel like a cat she is so soft.

She is the smartest dog I have ever seen. She can sense when something is wrong and will come to cuddle with me. She talks to us as if she were human and the strange part is we know what she is saying.

Animals are a big part of my life and as you can see in the pic's she does not live here alone. We will meet the others later on. I would love to here about your closest furry pals so leave me a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Maggie is precious! We have a black Lab named Lola Roo and she seriously thinks she is one of the kids. She is a good girl and I love her. :-)
    -Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so sweet. She's definitely bonded to you.
    How about a kitty who trusts you sooo much that he runs to you for comfort when he's scared.
    They sure know how to pull at your heartstrings, don't they?
    Backyard

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...