Sep 24, 2015

Wordy Wednesday

The weather is breaking and it really feels good. Cooler nights make for good sleeping. But it also turns off the switch on garden production. So tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers are all that I am getting now and they won't last long. I didn't really get any fall garden planted. so I will just gleen what I can from the garden and then put it to bed for the winter.

earrings made from recycled bottle caps

I have been creating for an upcoming show in Lucasville, Ohio the weekend of Sept. 25, 26, 27. It is located at the fairgrounds, so if you happen to be in the area stop by and enjoy all the festivities. 

this is a bathmat or a dish drying mat

I also use them for a mat to take to the gym for standing on as I change after showering.

This week dinners will be whatever I grab. Hubs will be on a fishing trip and I am leaving for a show the day he returns. So I will try not to eat BAD but it will not be fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...