Apr 1, 2014

Tasty Tuesday

I wanted to share a recipe today that my children used to love. This is a recipe that the kids will love and it will save you money as well. Add a fresh salad and you have a complete meal.

Pizza Casserole

1 lb. ground beef
2 - 14 oz jars of pizza sauce
3 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
1 1/2 cups Bisquick type mix
2 1/2 cups milk
3 eggs

Cook and drain beef. Spoon into 13x9 inch pan. Top with pizza sauce and cheese. Combine baking mix, milk and eggs. mix until smooth. Pour batter over casserole covering evenly. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 -35 minutes. Makes 8 servings.

***** Homemade baking mix may be substituted for the Bisquick.
***** Homemade pizza sauce may be substituted for the pizza sauce.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...