Apr 25, 2011

Long time since my last post

It has been a long while since I posted last but I have been rather busy.

        Trying to get a new Line or 2 of product ready for My Etsy Shop

I have several new items listed and they have been selling well.

                  So stop by and see if something stikes your fancy!!

                               SEED  BALLS..........SEED BOMBS!




                         These are just a few of the assorted colors.

I can make these in any colors you would like and they can be used for gifts or small tokens for a shower or wedding. If you need a special number of SEED BALLS or a certain color combo please contact me and I will work with you and do my best to meet your needs.

All comments are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...