Dec 31, 2010

A Great Week!!

This has been wonderful week. The grandson has been with us all week and we have had so much fun. We have done as much as we could squeeze into each day. And as the days came to an end we only wished there was more time.

The first three days we had snow on the ground and were able to do some sledding and snowboarding. No, I did not do any snowboarding!!! But he did and he is very good at it too. I thought I would share a few pictures with you.








And of coarse I have to say that the whole day was not smooth sailing!! But he took those times with a smile as well!



Now all the fun we have had was not outside. We have spent many hours playing on the Wii. We have been bowling and playing tennis and golf. As well as quite a bit of big game hunting. But I think our fav to play together is probably Super Mario. We have played and laughed so hard that my stomach is sore. Yes sir, it has been a GREAT week.


4 comments:

  1. Love the photos. I haven't been on a snow board since 1982! You know what's even better? That's right, Zeke isn't staring at me while I post my comment. Seriously, what a wonderful story. This didn't wear me out....I feel energized.
    Backyard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Looks like he had a lot of fun, too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great snapshots..and I love super mario too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great snow pictures of the grandson Kim. Looks like he was having a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...