Oct 12, 2015

Fall Menus and Fun.

Well the weekend was a good one. The weather was perfect and we were able to get out in it and do some walking and hiking. it is not going to be long before that will not be so much of an option.




So I need to share that as the seasons change so does the way we want to eat. Or should I say the way we want to prepare foods. This is not serving us well as I am seeing the pounds creep on the scales and I trying to take back some control over this. So this week's dinner menus are as follows.

Monday......pulled chicken in a chopped salad.

Tuesday........grilled pork chops and roasted veggies(zucchini, onion, carrots and broccoli)

Wednesday.....chicken veggie soup

Thursday.....veggie frittata

Friday.......roasted veggies(whatever is in the fridge) with turkey kielbasa in foil on the firepit.

Saturday.....some sort of soup or stew.

So are you eating or cooking different since the weather is changing? If so share with us and maybe we can get some ideas as well.

1 comment:

  1. I am cooking more crock pot soups and stews with this cooler weather. We are already going through a batch of homemade hot chocolate too.

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...