Sep 12, 2013

I Been Busy!

Although I have been very busy I am not complaining one bit. My mind can always think of something to do and my hands  are real good at following along. I am still preparing for the  Brown County Fair it is in Georgetown, Ohio and it runs from September 22nd thru the 28th. Lots more to do before time to leave but I am getting excited to go and spend a week with  friends.

I  love "em!

Each set is  slightly different from the others.


These earrings have been fun to work on!



So now that these are completed I am on to the next good item. I love to hear from you all and I read each comment and will do my  best to respond when needed.

So do any of you live close enough to attend the fair? I  would love to meet some of you.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Kim, those are darling! Did you use spray paint or hand paint the orange on? Cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kristina, they are spray painted and the hardest part of all was finding the paint that was not neon!

      Delete
  2. Adorable Kim, I am sure you will sell out at the fair! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...