Sep 1, 2013

Diamond Teeth Mary Festival

It took place in Huntington WV on August 24th. And I am proud to say I was there. I set up a artisan booth along side many talented artists from in and around Huntington. There was great music all day long as ewll as some wonderful festival food.

I took some photos which I will share with you. But after looking through my pics I realized how many shots I wish I had taken that I did not. But like they say, hindsight is 20/20!! So here are the pics I have. I hope you enjoy them all.

This "Lucy" she is attending shows with me this fall.

These are some of the jewelry pieces I have done recycled  materials.
More of  the jewerly  pieces that are  upcycled. These sell  well  for  men.

One of the booths that brought some  fall decor pieces to sell.

One of  the local photographers that was selling  prints.

I just love the bottle tree!

The  customers did not seem to mind the heat at all.




But the vendors were searching  for shade as the temps soared toward 90 degrees.

So tell me now, do you like going to festivals and art shows? Do you go to look or do you exhibit your wares?  I look forward to hearing all about it!

6 comments:

  1. Great photos - brings me back to all my craft show days. Fun times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy. I am having a fun time for sure.

      Delete
  2. I love seeing what you are up to. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great hearing from you. I have been wondering about you lately. I wish you could do a festiva with me,that would be a blast.

      Delete
  3. I remember sitting under the tent for more years than I want to remember. I love your crosses. Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far I only have sold at the Farmer's Market, but I love going to festivals like the one you talked about. I once saw those cross necklaces being sold at an antique store, and thought they were so neat! I love it all.

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...