Aug 29, 2011

A Strange Find in My Garden

                                          While walking in the garden this morning.

        I decided to take a few minutes to poke and peek around in the squash plants.

Being very careful as I was gently pulling leaves to the left and the right, I found several nice
                           
                                                  yellow squash and zucchini.

                                   But one of them I decided I just had to show you! 

                                                     It is a mutation indeed! 


                                                              

The photo does not show it but this started out as 2 blooms with 2 stems and then became one.

                              That is what I found in my strange little world!

I always enjoy your comments and don't forget I am having a give away when my followers reach 50. So if you don't follow now is the time to start!!

Have a blessed day everyone.


1 comment:

  1. We have had several of those mutations this year. I agree, they are very neat!

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...