Sep 28, 2010

2 ingredient muffin

I found this recipe on a delpi forum board the other day and it did not have a name on it so I cannot give credit where it is due. But someone did say it was a Weight Watcher recipe. So maybe you have already tried it. If not you might want to!

I made them the other night and they are delish!! The  only thing you use is a box of spice cake mix and a can of pumpkin. Thats it. No egg, No water, No nothing!!! Just the cake mix and the pumpkin. I used the small can of pumpkin that is the size of a can of veggies.  Not the big one like a can of peaches.


Now as you can see I added some oatmeal and brown sugar with a little butter for a topping but you could leave this off. You could also add nuts or raisins or dried cranberries to the mix.

I just thought I would share this recipe. It is one of those that is so easy you could make it anytime you wanted to have something sweet around.

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious...can you email one to me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No,no,no...this is just too easy to be true!!
    Jane/Backyard

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...