Oct 3, 2015

Fall is Here

I think it arrived on the bus last night! I got up this morning to 47* and it is rainy and windy. The ground is so saturated and the rain is not stopping till some time on monday. But then they say we will have a gorgeous week of 70+ temps. 

So I need to make some plans. Make some lists. Thats right I am a list maker. I work so much better from a list. I write it down and then do it, don't have to keep thinking of what it was I needed to do. I like to think it saves me time in the long run.

1. clean flower beds and garden bed and put them to bed for the winter.

2. dig elephant ear bulbs when frost takes the foliage and mulch banana trees same time.

3.finish staining the new out building

4. Put in new section of fence.

5. gather swing and lawn furniture and stack and cover for winter

6. Keep leaves off the deck as they fall

7. Move a red maple tree and trim the dogwood and the silver maple

I am sure other things will pop up that need completed but this is the weight of them for now. 

How about you guys are you ready for winter yet? If not next week is suppose to be a pretty one, at least in my neck of the woods!

1 comment:

  1. I need to store the patio furniture, rake the leaves as they fall, and winterize the sprinkling system. Other than those chores, I'm about as ready as I'll ever be for the change in seasons.

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...