Sep 23, 2012

Fall Bowl Fillers

It is offically FALL!

I love fall, the brisk morning air, the sights of the pumpkins changing colors in the fields and the sounds of the breeze in the leaves.

So it is time to bring fall inside and enjoy it even more.

Here is a cute idea I have made and am selling in my ETSY SHOP.

They can be added to bowl or basket to brighten any table in the house.

They also look fabulous scattered on a table as decorations for a dinner. Then you can allow the guest to take one as a momento of the party.

They can be done in any colors of your choice. And also larger numbers if that is what you need.

You could also use these as party favors for showers or weddings. Then your guest would always remember your big day when they see the wildflowers that grow from the Acorns.

I would love to hear what you think and I read each and every comment that is left. Please let me know if I can answer any questions at all.

Happy Fall Ya'll!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...