Oct 4, 2011

Figured Out The Name

Not long ago I posted about my computer room buddy.
He was a hermit or tree crab. He needed a name and you guys commented and left me all kinds of suggestions. I wanted to say thank you they were all great! it was so interesting to read what you thought and see what you came up with. 

But.......the grandson decided we had to name him "Crabby Mike". So Crabby Mike it is.

That is a great name for this guy because he is a real big one. I have 3 smaller ones too. His large claw is bigger than my thumb nail. 


Remember I am having a give away when I reach 50 followers.
So now is the time to become a follower if you are not already.
                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...