Mar 24, 2016

Thankful Thursday

Each day of our lives should be full of thankfulness. So we are doing something a bit different around here lately. At breakfast every morning we are all talking about things we are thankful for. And you know what? I (we) are finding that it is really hard to be unhappy after naming off several things on your happy list. Once you claim the happiness you seem to hang on to it. You carry it with you throughout the day remembering it when something comes up that would otherwise be a downer.

So here is my simple list for today, in no certain order.

I am thankful for the health of everyone in my family.

For the wonderful sunshine we are having and even the rain that is coming this afternoon.

I am thankful for having time with my grand at this time in his life.

I am thankful for my Dad who is 88yrs old.

And for getting to go fishing.

One thing I have learned about this experiment is that we will be doing it all the time now. It is definitely worth the attention every morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...