Feb 2, 2016

Where is January?

So where on earth did January go? It flew right by and I feel like I missed it. And here it is February 2nd and I am already behind for the month.

First of all let me say that darn groundhog better not see his shadow today! I do not want 6 more weeks of winter for sure.

Yesterday was rather busy around here since we were replacing the hot water tank most of the day. But I am now the proud owner of a New 50 gallon Whirlpool Hot water tank. And let me tell you she is a beauty!
Yesterday was the 1st and the "changing of the mug" but I never got the post done, so since it is my blog and I can do what I want to, I am just combining it in today's post!


This mug is a repeat but it is one I love and it reminds me of spring and I really need spring to hurry up and get here.

Menus for this week never made in here either so here goes if you are interested.

Sunday......we had chicken and dressing casserole with fried cabbage and green beans

Monday.....taco salad made with ground white meat turkey

Tuesday....leftovers

Wednesday.....homemade veggie soup and grilled cheese

Thursday.......pancakes, bacon

Friday......chopped greek salad

Saturday.......chili and grilled cheese

2 comments:

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...