Feb 5, 2016

Sunshine Friday

It is cold outside but at least the sun is shining. I love sunshine! It gives me my "get up and go". I've got sunsh-i-n-e............. on a cloudy
day. Okay that song will be stuck in my head all day now.

*******************************************

I have been getting outside this week for a walk (at least a mile) even though our cold weather is back. When it's cold outs-i-d-e......I've got the month of May. Don't say I didn't warn you! But I guess the cold weather is good since it makes your system work harder to stay warm, thus burning more calories.

****************************************
This weekend is the big game. And although I am not a huge fan I can get into this one and enjoy it along with the "football crew" . I guess you'd say..... Now the football crew is a group of cronies that all get together to watch the games throughout the whole season. Now they don't care who is playing or even who is winning for that matter. As long as there is lots of good food. And that is where I come in! What can make me feel this way?  So for the Superbowl the menu will be as follows:

Baked ham and cheese sliders

Hamburger sliders with all the toppings

Hot wings

grilled baked potato wedges

grilled carrots

relish tray
broccoli,cauliflower,bell peppers,green onions,carrots,celery,radishes,olives, sweet pickles,baby dills 

chip, pretzels, dip and salsa

Texas Sheet Cake 

*******************************************


Well let me leave you with this 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...