Feb 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! We look at this day a bit different than most folks do. I believe it is a day to celebrate and be thankful for love. (not just a day for lovers!) 

So we thank each other for the love we share. 

We speak to our children and grands telling them how much we love them and how special they all are to us. 

And then we remember the strongest love of all, the love that God has for all of us.

This is a love that sets an example for each of us and teaches us all how to love others.

Here is my devotional doodle for the week of Feb. 7-13, 2016.






1 comment:

  1. Another thought-provoking and inspiring doodle. Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...