Feb 12, 2016

Finish up Friday

Another cold week around here. I am actually getting tired of saying that! I am getting tired of the cold as well. So I guess I have to say that the cold is a bummer to me. But I have had so many things to keep me busy that other than just being cold, I am not having issues this winter at all. 

Oh guess what I did this afternoon. The sun was shining brightly through the living room window and I layed down on the couch and took a nap. All my dogs joined me and it felt so good, for me and them!

I have been weaving this week and will have rugs in my etsy shop soon. I have also been doing some knitting and it has been fun and relaxing as well as a creative outlet. I will show you some of that in a few days.

I baked carrot bread this morning, so my house smells so good now!


What I don't understand is how the rest of the house is sleeping with the aroma of the breads and coffee smelling as good as it does!

More cold coming this weekend and into Presidents' Day we should see more snow. The nasty kind with rain, sleet, snow and ice!

So whats on the agenda for your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Sure wish I lived closer, as I'd be on your doorstep for a slice of carrot bread and a cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...