Nov 13, 2015

Update

I started a post on thankful November, you can catch up here and here.

We can sit and make a list of things we are thankful for but the real task is to remember them when things are not going perfect. You know those times when life kinda flairs its head and changes your plans. So I am trying to be aware of these times and stop for a moment and make a change if I need to.

Life is continuing on around me with daily chores and winter plans, but success is happening as well. And not only happening but doing so without my having to prod it along. After all I a a wife to a wonderful husband not a cattle farmer, so prodding is not something I want to do. But I will stand here and tell you I have done more than my share (at least that is what he would say)! 

So if I have learned anything this week I will have to say it is BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE. I am trying to take a moment to respond to situations in a way that I would want others to. And I am finding that it does make a difference in how others respond back. So I believe this is a success so far. 

I will check back later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...