Nov 12, 2015

Thankful Thursday

What a pretty day it is outside! As long as you are hanging on to something yet you blow away. The winds are fierce out there today.


This poor little flag has been whipping in the wind all day long.

But as I stop and look around me there are so many things to be thankful for so I thought I would share a few.

The health of all my family is at the top of the list.

The ability to have choices as we live in this great country.

I am thankful for my home and property.

For my mind which has served me well for a long time and hasn't left me yet.

I am glad to have the opportunity to reach out and help others who are less fortunate than I.

I am thankful for each and every talent that the Lord has given me, for I shall always have something to stay busy with.

I am thankful for my dogs who need me on a daily basis.

So how about you, slow down during this hectic time of year and  say, "self what are you thankful for?" The answers might surprise you and lift you up in a way you never seen before. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...