Nov 23, 2015

Monday Menus

Well another weekend has past. It was a hectic one, it seems there was something on the agenda everyday that needed done. And for some reason it still seems as though I got nothing accomplished. But such is life and forward we go with the week.

I try and plan my menus ahead but sadly I don't always make it here to share them with you. But this week I am on the ball.

Sunday.....we had meatloaf, mashed cauliflower, green beans, fried cabbage

Monday....(I have class) so hubs will have leftovers from yesterday (which he is glad to eat)

Tuesday.......leftover chicken noodle soup from a huge pot I fixed saturday. And some homemade garlic sourdough bread sticks.

Wednesday......omelets and homemade buttermilk biscuits with an assortment of homemade jams (carrot cake, strawberry, apple cinnamon)

Thursday......Turkey day! Turkey, dressing, mashed pots, green beans, roasted broccoli/cauliflower w/romano cheese, sweet potato chunks, cranberries, deviled eggs, sourdough rolls, fresh apple cake, chess pie, fresh peach pie, fruit salad.

Friday......turkey sandwiches. Hubs is going fishing so its just me. Nothing fancy!

Saturday......kitchen closed.

Sunday......kitchen closed. Will reopen in the morning!

Now it might seem as though there are a lot of leftover this week. But that is exactly how I planned it. I usually take the leftovers and make TV dinners and put in the freezer for a dinner sometime down the road. But this week I planned for them to be used fresh and get us through the week. Saves me time in the kitchen before the big turkey day marathon and it is good food to boot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...