Jul 2, 2015

Thankful Thursday

The weather is a bit calmer today and for that I am thankful. 

During busy times it is sometimes hard to see things in our life that are blessings. Today I will share a few that have been placed on my plate this week.

Good Health! It is always a blessing when you and your family are safe and well. Mine are, so for this I am thankful.

The temps this week have been milder. Now that is a blessing in itself. But I have had the A/C turned off to enjoy the open windows and the sounds that can be heard with them open. So it made me realize that I am thankful to have a choice of opening them or using the A/C.

I am thankful to have plenty to keep me busy, both in the house and out.

My dogs are a blessing to me and as they are getting older I want to spend more and more time with them.

Plenty of food! Actually more than enough most of the time. I am thankful for it all and I try to not be wasteful at all with it.

Books to read and internet service! Now while these are not necessities and something I could do without I am thankful to have them.

What are some things you are thankful for? You don't have to answer, just think about it.

Now I started off July with a giveaway so if you have not put your name in the "hat" yet just click giveaway below and it will take you there. 

1 comment:

  1. Kim, I am thankful too for cooler temps here. No AC for a week now. I'm thankful for time to get my kitchen hardware up and getting other jobs done. I'm also thankful for a sunny day today. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...