Mar 24, 2015

Tasty Tuesday

I will start out by saying I will not be sharing an exact recipe today.
But I will be sharing a product that I love and use quite a bit. As well as ideas of what to do with it. 

I have been tweaking my diet and way of eating for over a year now. I am seeing weight loss and better fitness as well as better numbers on all my bloodwork and all without taking any medication. So I wanted to share something that I had never used before but now I will not be without it. I mean it, I even take it with me on vacation

It is called Joseph's Lavash Bread. It is made with Flax, Oat Bran and Whole Wheat. And let me tell you it is yummy. One serving only has 7 carbs and 50 calories, with 5g of protein and 3g of fiber.






Now you can take it and use it like a tortilla and roll up with deli meats and cheese and loads of veggies and spicy mustard. 

Or for breakfast or lunch I like to lay one in the toaster oven and toast till lightly brown crispy. Quickly spread with a nut butter of my choice and some mashed berries. This is delicious!

Also for breakfast I will take the serving size and cut into smaller pieces toast as before, meanwhile smashing blueberries into a couple tablespoons of cream cheese or ricotta, sweeten with a touch of agave nectar and spread on the "crisps" while they are hot. This is a divine combo. Sweet, creamy, crunchy and nutty!

And for dinner I will take one and top with a slight bit of homemade pizza sauce, add finely chopped onions, peppers, red pepper flakes and turkey pepperoni. Then top with grated mozzarella. Makes the perfect dinner coupled with a chopped salad. 

Have you ever tried Joseph's Bread before? It also comes in a pita bread. Let me know how you use Joseph's bread if you use it.

*****Disclaimer*****

I was in no way compensated for sharing Joseph's Bread with you today. The ideas and opinions are just that. They are mine, these are some of the ways I like to eat them. I hope you enjoy them as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...