Jan 22, 2015

Thankful Thursday

This week has been a whirlwind for me. Busy with something to do every minute of everyday.
But one thing is for sure I have been sleeping good this week. So if this is what it takes to get some good rest then I am there! 

I must say I seem to have my energy back as well. I am working out 5 days a week for about 2 hours a day and I am loving it. 

We have had sunshine everyday this week up until today. And sunshine always makes me feel better. And the temps have been a tad bit warmer.

I have been making time to read a bit more and that is just a good thing.

Finding time as well to create, even though it is on a small scale. 

It is much quieter around my house since hubs is over his cough.  I am glad he is not sick anymore.

Hubs took a routine trip to his Cardiologist this week and left with the knowledge that he can walk and exercise as much as he wants to. (Probably more than he wants to!)

These are all things that I am thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to read every comment. And I love hearing from you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...